Free People has always been one of my favorite brands. Their clothes have such an ethereal feel to me. They make me feel, well, free. If you like rocking a style with a vintage feel, Free People should be a go-to brand for you. There light fabrics and earthy tones are perfect for a casual date or a trip to Coachella. With that being said, it’s very hard for me to play favorites with their clothes, but some items really caught my eye.
1. Matador Hat
2. Night Cap Florence Lace Dress
3. Shell Game Shift Dress
4.Golden Moments Tunic
5. Lotus Pond Dress
6. Heart of Gold Skirt
7. Fringe Suede Jacket
8. Floral Kimono
9. Janis Velvet Flare
10. Heart In A Cage Maxi
11. Victorian Velvet Mini Dress
12. Fringe Crochet Raglan Dress
These are just a few of my favorites, but I would buy the whole website if I could. What are some of your favorite pieces?
There’s an expectation of an elaborate and romantic night when you think about Valentine’s Day, but sometimes it’s just as nice to stay in with the one you love. Nothing is better for your relationship than spending time alone together to really connect and communicate. I came up with a few ideas on how to make a Valentine’s night at home a little more fun.
- First things first, ditch the cell phones, your significant other deserves your full attention, and don’t you want his?
- The obvious is dinner, but both you and your partner cook each others meals. It shows that you pay attention and know what they like.
- Eat your meals picnic-style in the backyard or on the living room floor.
- If you’re creative, collaborate on a work of art.
- Turn your living room into a dance floor and put on some music.
- Rent a movie neither of you have ever seen.
- If you guys are a fit couple, try some partner workouts.
- Light some candles, and take a long sexy soak in the tub together.
- Look at old pictures of when you first met. Reminiscing can make you fall in love all over again.
- Bust out the wii remotes or a board game and enjoy some playful competition.
Even if you are going out to celebrate Valentine’s Day, these are all little ideas that can be used year round. Any night you two can get some alone time is important, and you should try to take full advantage of it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged couples, date, date ideas, date night, february14, happiness, love, relationships, valentine's, valentines day, wellness